Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday Quiz!


Kelli Smith Photography is turning 1! To celebrate, I'm giving away a free photo session and $50 in prints! Post your answers to this quiz in the comments section and you'll be entered to win. I'll draw a random winner on Jan. 11. Good luck!

1. What month did Kelli Smith Photography officially open for business?
a. April
b. December
c. February

2. How many pictures does Kelli Take during an average shoot?
a. 300
b. 29
c. 57,286

3. What is the age of the youngest person Kelli has photographed over the last year?
a. 22
b. 99
c. 1

10 comments:

  1. 1-A
    2-B
    3-C (but you did my baby too for Halloween at 3 months)
    Lindsay Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to be entered. Ive been wanting to do a shoot with you cause youre AMAZING!!!
    1-A
    2-B
    3-C
    Lots a love, Kirstin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited! i hope i win! i really have been wanting and needing pictures done.

    1. April
    2. A
    3. C

    Loves,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.C or B!
    2.A
    3.C

    We're playing I win..right?

    Love ya,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have a shoot by you! You are one of the few people in this world that has captured pictures of me that I have actually loved! I'd say....1.c 2.a 3.c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kelli! I am almost done losing weight and would love to get some new pics!
    So my best shot is:
    A: A
    B: A
    C: C!

    lets hope!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully I win. I have a cute baby that needs more pictures...lol.

    1. C
    2. A
    3. C

    ReplyDelete