Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Birthday Quiz Winner!

Thanks to everyone who took the Birthday quiz! Here's the winner:


Here are the quiz answers incase you're dying to know. :)

1. What month did Kelli Smith Photography officially open for business?
I officially started my business in December of 2008. It's been such a fun year!

2. How many pictures does Kelli take on an average shoot?
I usually take about 300 pictures during a session but I edit that down to just the best ones :)
(you don't see the blinking pictures, etc.)

3. What is the age of the youngest person Kelli has photographed over the last year?
I think everyone guessed 1 and you would have been right if I hadn't put the wrong age. A few friends reminded me that I photographed a cute little guy that was 3 months old at Halloween. He was one of the cutest monkeys I've ever seen!

Thanks again for participating in the quiz! Congratulations Alesha!

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO excited to do our family shoot. :) I love your work!

    ReplyDelete