Thursday, November 19, 2009

About NILMDTS

The 2010 model search is benefitting an organization that I totally love so I wanted to give some information about it. Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep is a non-profit organization (started in April 2005) for families dealing with the early loss of an infant.


At a family’s request, a NILMDTS affiliated photographer will go into the hospital and conduct a private portrait session. These portraits are retouched and the family is presented with a CD of images that can be printed. This is a free service and a wonderful opportunity for families to have professional portraits of their precious baby.

I have been an affiliated photographer for NILMDTS since August of this year and I’m so grateful to be a part of it. I have the opportunity to give what I hope will be a priceless gift.


When voting begins for the 2010 model search, you have the opportunity to not only vote for your favorite family, but help this great organization. Every $1 vote goes to the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment